On the doorstep of Canary Wharf but with a creative dockside identity all its own, the Isle of Dogs is an atmospheric and historic corner of London. Reimagined for a new generation, this vibrant and unique riverside neighbourhood is now home to DockEast.
With the closest DLR station only 2 minutes walk away and the Jubilee Line available from Canary Wharf, residences can easily navigate across London. The new Crossrail Elizabeth Line will also be open in late 2020, shortening commute time dramatically and further facilitating residences everyday life in this well-connected neighbourhood.
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf and the Financial District
- Crossharbour DLR within 2 minutes walk
- Crossrail Station to open in Q4 2020 at Canary Wharf
- Enviable riverside location with unrivalled balcony views
- High spec, high yielding, 1- 3 bed apartments
- No affordable building in this development