NOMA enjoys an extremely convenient community and offers you everything in Central London. You could walk to Kilburn tube station (Jubilee Line) in 2 minutes and Kilburn high road station (Overground Line). By the tube, bustling Central London – Regent’s Park, Paddington, Marylebone, and the landmarks of London from Big Ben to Buckingham Palace, are directly accessed from NOMA. Oxford Circus can also be reached within 12 minutes; Regent’s Park is only 1 mile walk away.
The City of Westminster is home to some of the most historically important buildings in England, the finest shopping districts and luxury hotels, some of London’s more-renowned museums - as well as some of the most desirable residential properties in the world.
NOMA is also close to the traditional luxury residential area, Maida Vale, well-known as the “Little Venice” in London, where many historical blocks of mansions were situated. The aesthetic Regent’s Canal river scene and the rich greenery of the tree-line avenues decorate the urban city lifestyle.
- Central Zone 2 location, City of Westminster, with Underground, Overground and future Crossrail all within easy reach
- Reach Kilburn Park tube station in a 2mins walk
- Extensive regeneration area including South Kilburn, Paddington, Crossrail and Bakerloo line extension
- UK’s rail network. With Heathrow airport and the Eurostar less than half an hour away
- 12-hour high-quality concierge service (clubhouse facilities)
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +852 9010 7621
Property Name: NOMA; Property ID: UK1028LON; Address: Kilburn High Rd, North Maida Vale, London NW6 5SG; Estimated Completion: 2019; Leasehold: 250-year lease; Purchasers will be acquiring a leasehold interest in their respective flats and they shall be entitled to exclusive use of their apartment units plus the right to use all communal facilities in the clubhouse and/or communal areas (where applicable).