Clapham Place is situated off the Clapham Street and between two tube stations, Clapham North and Stockwell stations, both in a walking distance. With so many stations and transport option on your doorstep, Clapham Place is perfectly located for travelling around London with ease. The development is connected with the City of London via the Northern line, Victoria Line and London Overground Line in 10 - 15 minutes. Clapham Place is the perfect starting point for both work and play.
- 6 mins to Victoria (Victoria Line)
- 10 mins to Oxford Circus (Victoria Line)
- 14 mins to King’s Cross/ St. Pancras (Victoria Line)
- 12 mins to London Bridge (Northern Line)
- 16 mins Leicester Square (Northern Line)
- 8 mins Clapham Junction (London Overground)
Clapham district combines the bustling urban area and countryside lifestyle, offering social and leisure sentiment by boutiques and restaurant along the vibrant Clapham High Street as well as the large green space of Clapham Common, Battersea Park and Kennington Park nearby.
- Located in Zone 2
- Convenient transportation – the Northern line, Victoria Line and London Overground Line to the centre of London. Clapham High Street can be reach in 10 mins.
- Reachs Clapham Common in 20 mins on foot
- Securing a World class education with leading universities (e.g. LSE, Imperial College), top-ranking primary and secondary schools with 30 mins
- Leisure livelihood with the rich greenery and entertainment
- Residents can enjoy an exclusive rooftop terrace, showcasing amazing views across London
Property Name: Clapham Place; Property ID: UK0820CLON; Address: 340 Clapham Rd, Larkhall, London SW9 9AJ, UK; Estimated Completion: Q2 2021; Planning permission no. 19/01146/VOC approved by London Borough of Lambeth; Leasehold: 999-year lease; Purchasers will be acquiring a leasehold interest in their respective flats and they shall be entitled to exclusive use of their apartment units plus the right to use all communal facilities in the clubhouse and/or communal areas (where applicable).