Altrincham was awarded Best Place to Live in the
UK 2020 by the Sunday Times, is the success story of Manchester's
suburbs. Just 30 minutes from central Manchester by train or tram, the town is
ideal for professionals and families alike who take advantage of the ideal
location between town and country.
- With four OFSTED-rated "Outstanding" schools in walking distance close by, Altrincham has seen an influx of residents looking for a town that balances buzzing restaurants and cafes with tranquil green spaces like the National Trust's Dunham Massey.
- 2 mins walk-distance to main shopping district, market, cinema, and restaurant near by
- 5 mins to Altrincham railway and Metrolink station
- 15 mins to Manchester Airport
- 20 mins to Manchester City Centre
- prime location in Altrincham
- convenience transportation to City Centre
- 4 "Outstanding" Schools in walking distance
- enjoys the British town tranquil living style
- offers well-equipped amenities, such as gym room, parking space, 24-hour concierge
Property Name: THE ADDRESS; Property ID: UK0221ALON; Address: 1 Hope Square, Altrincham WA14 2YP, UK; Estimated Completion: Q1 2022; Planning permission no. 93171/FUL/17 approved by Trafford Council; Leasehold: 250-year lease; Purchasers will be acquiring a leasehold interest in their respective flats and they shall be entitled to exclusive use of their apartment units plus the right to use all communal facilities in the clubhouse and/or communal areas (where applicable).